- Keep wick trimmed to 1/8" at all times
- Each time you burn the candle, allow the entire top layer to become liquid to assure you get the boldest scent possible
- Allow candle to return to room temperature for a minimum of 2 hours before burning again
- Avoid keeping candles where there is direct exposure to sunlight or harsh indoor lighting--candles may fade if left in bright light for extended periods of time
- When only 1/2" of wax remains, the candle is done
- Be sure candles are completely extinguished when leaving a room or before going to sleep
- Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire
- Keep burning candles away from furniture, drapes, bedding, paper, flammable materials, etc.